3 Feb 2019
Dear family in Christ
During the coming celebrative Chinese New Year season, there will be many occasions to meet family relatives and catch up with good friends. As you enjoy the delicious food and interesting conversations, make use of every opportunity to lift up the name of Jesus Christ and shine brightly for Him.
- Pray – In the midst of our conversations, silently commit our family and friends to the Lord in prayer for God’s mercy and salvation.
- Respect – It is important to give due respect and honour to the elders in our immediate and extended families.
- Listen – Hear life stories through the conversations and understand the heart and struggles of family and friends.
- Build – Build good family ties and grow in your friendships with genuine care and concern.
- Invite – Be discerning and courageous to invite them for Alpha course and Celebration of Hope.
“And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Revelation 21:5a